Franchise Expo South will connect existing franchisors and industry suppliers with new franchisee and master licensee prospects.
Why Miami and the surrounding area?
- The Miami metro area is by far the largest urban economy in Florida with a GDP of $344.9 billion.
- Miami is the 3rd largest city on the East Coast and serves as the business center for many southern US and Latin American businesses.
- The Miami economy is estimated to grow 7.6% in 2021.
- Miami has a higher share of foreign-born residents than any other city in the world. Many of its residents are also well educated and multi-lingual -- at levels that few other cities can boast.
- Personal income growth has averaged 5.8% in each of the last three years, with projections calling for annual growth rates of 5.6% over the next several years.
Franchise Expo South features established franchises offering businesses at investment ranges from $10,000 to more than $1 Million. Your Franchise Development Team will meet thousands of the best candidates in the greater Miami area over the three day event.