Franchise Expo Nashville will connect existing franchisors and industry suppliers with new franchisee and master licensee prospects.
- Nashville is the No. 4 Best Place in America for Starting a Business! (Inc. Magazine)
- The Nashville economic market encompasses ten counties and a population of more than two million making it the largest metro area in a five-state region.
- Population projections predict that more than 2.5 million people will live in Nashville by 2040.
- Nashville's economy is growing with 9.4% growth over the last five years.
- Nashville has ranked within the top 10 large metros for job growth and population growth for the past eight years.
- A diverse economy, low cost of living and doing business, a creative culture and a well-educated population make it a great place to start a business.
Franchise Expo Nashville features established franchises offering businesses at investment ranges from $10,000 to more than $1 Million. Your Franchise Development Team will meet thousands of the best candidates in the greater Nashville area over the two day event.