Franchise Expo Houston will connect existing franchisors and industry suppliers with new franchisee and master licensee prospects.
- From 2010 to 2018, Houston added 1.1 million new residents, an 18.2 percent increase, the fastest rate of population growth among the 10 most populous U.S. Metros.
- The 12-county Greater Houston area is one of the largest and most diverse business regions in the nation.
- The Houston GDP is estimated at a $490 billion and is estimated to grow 4.2% in 2021.
- Last year, Houston ranked No. 1 on U-Haul's list of U.S. destination cities, a position its held on the list on and off for more than a decade. It's just one measure of Houston's increasing popularity as a place to live.
- Not only is Houston one of the most diverse and youngest cities in the US, it also has the a low cost of living and low cost of doing business.
Franchise Expo Houston features established franchises offering businesses at investment ranges from $10,000 to more than $1 Million. Your Franchise Development Team will meet thousands of the best candidates over the two day event.